News and developments in the community.
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Posted by Janette Toral at 10:44 PM
Thursday, December 13, 2012
The DigitalFilipino Club will be having its 4th out-of-town session for club members this January 28 to 30, 2013 at The T in Tagaytay City.
(photos of past workshop from Tagaytay, Palawan, and Baguio)
This session is ideal for participants who have any of the following objectives:
- Wants to improve or develop new e-commerce business models or ideas.
- Improve digital marketing (SEO / social media / corporate blogging) approaches.
- For participants taking the shuttle, please be on time.
- Quick light breakfast stop.
- Depending on number of participants, maximum of 20, room sharing shall be observed.
- Introduction / team matching for group work, presentation, and review (instead of usual present to all).
- Understand the business pattern (creation of business model canvas).
- Storytelling / visualization to project stakeholders and customers guide. (The Hero's Journey and Presentation Form)
- Corporate member - 3 slots and can attend for 3 days
- SME member - 2 slots and can attend for 3 days
- Individual member - (not transferrable). Pay the fee of P2000. (plus the fee indicated below)
- Should you be taking care of your own transportation, kindly pay P2000 instead.
- Bringing / contributing food, cocktail drinks, and snacks will be more than welcome.
- Non-members can attend this activity for P13,000. (Should you be taking care of your own transportation, kindly pay P12,000 instead.)
Posted by Janette Toral at 10:37 AM
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
(Photos from earlier 3 workshop batches held at Ateneo de Manila University, Rockwell Center, Makati City)
The DigitalFilipino.com Club will be having its 6th workshop on "Blog, Search, Social Media Strategy Workshop" this January 14 to 16, 2013 from 9 am to 4:30 pm at Room 207, Ateneo Graduate School of Business #20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City. Target participants are entrepreneurs, marketing, and sales professionals who would like to explore further use of the Internet to promote their business online.
DigitalFilipino Club Members are entitled to the following free slots:
- Corporate member - 2 slots and can attend for 3 days
- SME member - 1 slot and can attend for 3 days
- Individual member - 1 day session (not transferrable). Discounted rate of P5,000 for the remaining 2 days.
- Non-members can attend this workshop for P10,000. (pay through Paypal)
- Fully paid enrollees to the upcoming Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program shall be entitled to a free slot in this event (non-transferrable)
- Tackle search engine marketing techniques that can be applied to one's online presence.
- Develop a blog content plan and build one's influencer identity.
- Come up with a social media plan identifying suitable channels, content approach, and program metrics.
- Complete the 3-days session
- Submit and present completed assignment work and any revision asked for through webinar on February 21, 2013.
Posted by Janette Toral at 4:04 PM