(Photos from earlier 3 workshop batches held at Ateneo de Manila University, Rockwell Center, Makati City)
The DigitalFilipino.com Club will be having its 6th workshop on "Blog, Search, Social Media Strategy Workshop" this January 14 to 16, 2013 from 9 am to 4:30 pm at Room 207, Ateneo Graduate School of Business #20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City. Target participants are entrepreneurs, marketing, and sales professionals who would like to explore further use of the Internet to promote their business online.
DigitalFilipino Club Members are entitled to the following free slots:
- Corporate member - 2 slots and can attend for 3 days
- SME member - 1 slot and can attend for 3 days
- Individual member - 1 day session (not transferrable). Discounted rate of P5,000 for the remaining 2 days.
- Non-members can attend this workshop for P10,000. (pay through Paypal)
- Fully paid enrollees to the upcoming Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program shall be entitled to a free slot in this event (non-transferrable)
- Tackle search engine marketing techniques that can be applied to one's online presence.
- Develop a blog content plan and build one's influencer identity.
- Come up with a social media plan identifying suitable channels, content approach, and program metrics.
- Complete the 3-days session
- Submit and present completed assignment work and any revision asked for through webinar on February 21, 2013.