The DigitalFilipino Club will be having its 3rd out-of-town session for club members this December 3 to 5 at The T in Tagaytay City.
(photos of The T)
This session is ideal for participants who have any of the following objectives:
- Wants to improve or develop new e-commerce business models or ideas.
- Improve digital marketing (SEO / social media / corporate blogging) approaches.
- For participants taking the shuttle, please be on time.
- Quick light breakfast stop.
- Depending on number of participants, maximum of 20, room sharing shall be observed.
- Introduction / team matching for group work, presentation, and review (instead of usual present to all).
- Understand the business pattern (creation of business model canvas).
- Storytelling / visualization to project stakeholders and customers guide. (The Hero's Journey and Presentation Form)
- Corporate member - 3 slots and can attend for 3 days
- SME member - 2 slots and can attend for 3 days
- Individual member - (not transferrable). Pay the fee of P2000. (plus the fee indicated below)
- Should you be taking care of your own transportation, kindly pay P2000 instead.
- Bringing / contributing food, cocktail drinks, and snacks will be more than welcome.
- Non-members can attend this activity for P13,000. (Should you be taking care of your own transportation, kindly pay P12,000 instead.)