(Photos from earlier 2 workshop batches held at Ateneo de Manila University, Rockwell Center, Makati City)
Search Profile Index was created to help companies assess their current or planned website versus their competition including online marketing and sales strategies. In addition, listen and monitor online conversations. Reports are produced on a monthly basis, giving insights and suggestions to its subscribers.
DigitalFilipino Club Members are entitled to the following free slots:
- Corporate member - 2 slots and can attend for 3 days
- SME member - 1 slot and can attend for 3 days
- Individual member - 1 day session (not transferrable). Discounted rate of P5,000 for the remaining 2 days.
- Non-members can attend this workshop for P10,000. (pay through Paypal)
- Build an e-commerce business model tackling all necessary areas to sustain it.
- Discuss tips and techniques to get your site to the top of search engine rankings (e.g. Google, Yahoo and Bing) and stay there.
- Help you create a social media strategy and work plan.
- Use tools (e.g. Search Profile Index) to monitor your website, search engine, and social media campaign performance.
This will help the participant plan and put up an E-Commerce site where products or services can be promoted and sold online.
- Value proposition
- Revenue streams
- Customer segment and relationship
- Channels for promotion, sales, delivery, and support
- Business activities, partners, and resources
- Cost structure
- eStore Creation using popular sites and blogs. (Cashsense, Multiply, Heartland Malls, Shopinas)
- Introduction to online payments
- Evaluating online and mobile payment providers (comparative analysis)
- Setting up of online payment for your site using local payment gateway providers (YesPayments, Kaban, Cashsense, Paynamics), Paypal, and mobile phone.
- Fraud detection
- Identify niche positioning for products and services that you will sell, target customers, buying frequency and motivation
- Keywords discovery, attractiveness analysis and navigation
- Competition analysis
- Improving your website page titles, description, menus, body text, other assets and good content (on-page optimization)
- Web copywriting
- Developing content designed for the buying cycle.
- Creating your social media presence online
- Social media plan development
- Building an online footprint
- Social bookmarking and tagging
- Directory submission
- Links through blog posts
- Social Networks
- Complete the 3-days session
- Submit and present completed assignment work and any revision asked for through webinar on February 8, 2011.