The E-Commerce / Digital Marketing Business Model Requirements Development and Design Review gives participants the opportunity to dive through a business idea by understanding the customer better, improving ideas further, develop and present user scenarios, and let the business idea go through strategic review using SWOT and Blue Ocean methods.
Furthermore, the project is concretized further by developing a project Vision and Scope that shall be used for getting project sign-off and in building it.
The following is the itinerary to be followed:
Meet-up for road trip to Port Barton (location to be given to folks joining this activity)
Proceed to Secret Paradise Resort (more photos about the location) and check-in. Room sharing arrangements (3 to 4 persons per room) will be made among club members.
We expect to arrive before noon at the location. Participants will be given time to rest and do leisure activities.
Workshop starts at 2 PM
- Creating a customer centric business model design
- Understanding the customer (empathy map)
- Brainstorming ideas
- Storytelling the business model
8 AM : Breakfast / workshop proper
- Creating user scenarios
- Strategy assessment: SWOT / Blue Ocean
- Creation of Vision and Scope
- Presentation of Business Model Requirements Design
- Corporate member - 3 slots and can attend for 3 days
- SME member - 2 slots and can attend for 3 days
- Individual member - 1 day session (not transferrable). Discounted rate of P2,000 for the remaining 2 days.
- Non-members can attend this 3-days workshop for P15,000. (To avail of the transportation, accommodation and meals, please add the rate indicated below)
- For one-day only, the fee is P6,000 per day. (To avail of the transportation, accommodation and meals, please add the rate indicated below)