All DigitalFilipino.com Club members are invited to attend the forthcoming Blogging 101, Blog Marketing & Advertising, Blogging Monetization & Business Hands-on Workshop series this February 18 to 20 at Netopia Internet Cafe, Ground Floor Greenbelt 1, Legaspi Street, Makati City from 9 am to 5 pm.
DigitalFilipino.com Club members can send participants for free on this training noting the following conditions:
- Corporate members - 3 days (1 participant per day)
- SME members - 2 days (1 participant per day)
- Individual members can attend a one-day session. This applies to those who were not able to attend the January workshop series.
Non-club members (those who have not paid annual membership fee) can send a participant for three thousand pesos (P3000) per day, exclusive of VAT. Slot is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Participants should fill-up the registration form and await slot confirmation. We can only accept a maximum of 18 participants per day.
The training program shall be as follows:
February 18: Blogging 101 Workshop
(5 slots taken, 13 slots available)
This hands-on workshop will help the participant go through the process of creating a blog, configure it for personalization, discuss blog ethics, developing content, and letting the world know that your blog exist.
- 9:00 - 12:00
- Introduction to Blogging
- Type of blogs highlighting the popular ones
- Blog creation
- Blog ethics
- Blog content
- Topic tracking
- Monitoring performance
- Mobile blogging
- 1:00 - 5:00 Blog Promotion and Marketing
- Social bookmarks, networks, and media
- Google Reader
- Link exchange
(9 slots taken, 9 slots available)
This hands-on workshop will give participants an appreciation on how blogging can be used to promote a company's products and services. It will also look into various ways that blogs can be tap as a medium to reach out to target market segments as a new advertising and marketing alternative.
- Corporate Blogging Introduction and Uses
- Creating a Corporate Blog
- Corporate Blogging Guidelines
- Blog Marketing
- Tapping Blogs to Create Buzz (events, give-aways, promo)
- Tapping Bloggers for Insight and Feedback (alerts)
- Identifying target blogs
- Blog Advertising
- Direct advertising
- 3rd party banner or text ads
- Paid reviews
- Paid features
- Identifying target blogs
(6 slots taken, 12 slots available)
This hands-on workshop discusses the various ways that blogs can be monetized and make it self-sustaining:
- Get Paid to Blog by Joining Blog or Content Network
- Joining Advertising Programs
- banner ads
- text link ads
- paid post
- Joining Affiliate Programs
- Book/E-Book Publishing Based from a Blog
- Sell products or service through the blog
- Creating a Blog Content Network
- Creating a Blog Advertising Network
- Creating a Blog Writers Network
- Getting Consulting and Blogging Projects
Interested non-members are requested to sign up as an Individual, SME, or Corporate member prior to the workshop and confirm attendance for food count purposes.