News and developments in the community.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SEM / SEO 101 Talk at College of Saint Benilde

I finally delivered my talk on search engine marketing 101 at College of Saint Benilde yesterday. Thanks to club member Adolfo Aran III for the kind invitation.

Several deans and professors dropped by prior to the start of my talk. They were very keen in exploring areas of collaboration. As we had very limited time, Adolf and I discussed this and spotted two. As it gets further confirmed, will post it here soon.

Many thanks also to Raymond Padolina of Junior Marketing Association for patiently coordinating with me and for that beautiful poster image that they prepared to promote my talk session. He also gave me copies of the photos that they have taken at the event.

Around 60 to 70 students attended and got interesting questions from those who are doing some thesis work. If there is anything I wasn't able to do, that would be getting the url links of students with blogs. I should do that next time and give them link love.

After the event, I invited Adolf to try my favorite Korean restaurant in our neighborhood and glad that he enjoyed it.

blog comments powered by Disqus