News and developments in the community.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Visiting Urdaneta City University


Micaela joined me this morning on my road trip to Urdaneta City University (UCU) to check out the venue of our upcoming SEO/SEM workshop. We left the Five Star bus station in Cubao at 5 am and reached the venue before 9 am.

The expected number of participants, that may reach to more than 120 resulted to conversion of this event from a simple workshop to a full blown seminar type. However, we are still allotting time in the late afternoon for those who would like to join the hands-on part.

I'm happy about the interest gathered in relation to this event with folks volunteering to help out and even share knowledge. Unfortunately, I won't be able to accommodate all at this time.

The good news though is that the SEO Pangasinan community, where Gary Viray is an active player, are currently organizing Search Engine Marketing Conference (SEMCON) Pangasinan. I'm sure that will bring the best of the best from Pangasinan and reach out to bigger audience. We will also actively support that event in anyway we can.

Lunch at Matutina's

I joined the Bitstop Network Services team for a hearty lunch at Matutina's Restaurant. Easy to say that I ate more than my fair share (so no dinner for me tonight).

See you tomorrow! Thanks again to Bitstop Network Services, Urdaneta City University, and ICT Pangasinan for making this possible.

blog comments powered by Disqus