All DigitalFilipino.com Club members are invited to attend the forthcoming Internet Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, E-Commerce, Web, Blogging Workshop Series series this July 27 to 31 and August 10 to 12 at Netopia Internet Cafe, Ground Floor Greenbelt 1, Legaspi Street, Makati City.
DigitalFilipino.com Club members can send participants for free on this training noting the following conditions:
- Corporate members - 16 half-day sessions (1 participant per half-day)
- SME members - 8 half-day sessions (1 participant per half-day)
- Individual members can attend a three half-day sessions. Not transferable.
Non-club members (those who have not paid annual membership fee) can send a participant for five hundred pesos (P500) per half-day session, exclusive of VAT. Slot is confirmed upon receipt of payment (cash, bank deposit, or Paypal).
The training program shall be as follows:
July 27 - 9:00 to 12:00 - Web Content and SEO WritingThis hands-on workshop will teach participants how to write web content that is useful and attractive for its target audience and attain search engine rankings.
- How the Internet user reads online
- Web writing techniques to persuade customers and readers to trust, get in touch, buy, subscribe or read more
- SEO writing skills to:
- Inform search engines what your article is about.
- Push your article and website to a high position on search results.
- Encourage target readers to click on the links.
- Connects with your readers once they reach your website.
- Writing effective newsletters, blogs, Web 2.0 content, among others
- Encourage readers to subscribe to your website content updates.
This hands-on workshop will discuss tips and techniques to get your site to the top of search engine rankings (e.g. Google, Yahoo, and MSN) and stay there.
- Introduction to search engine marketing & optimization
- Identify niche positioning for products and services that you'll sell, target customers, buying frequency and motivation.
- Keywords discovery, attractiveness analysis, and implementation.
- Improving your website structure and navigation.
- Improving your website page titles, description, menus, body text, other assets, and good content (on-page optimization)
- Practical SEO tools & techniques
- keyword research & analysis
- link building
- article submission
- social bookmarking & tagging
- directory submission
- links through blog post
This hands-on workshop will discuss how to develop e-mail marketing campaigns that can support database building and sales conversion needs.
- Introduction to E-Mail Marketing
- Examples of E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- Using AutoResponder and Forums for E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- Designing an E-Mail Marketing Campaign
- Developing premium content - Using E-Mail Marketing for E-Learning
- Case study: DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Workshop E-Book E-Mail Marketing Campaign
This hands-on workshop will teach participants how to create and mantain a e-newsletter offering that is useful and attractive for its target audience, attain search engine rankings and sales conversion needs.
- Introduction and Examples of E-Newsletter
- E-Newsletter Content Development
- Archiving and generating revenue through advertisement
- Tracking E-Newsletter read count and performance
- Case study: DigitalFilipino Club
July 29 - 9:00 am to 12 noon Marketing your website through Google AdWords
This hands-on workshop will teach participants how to create and mantain an online advertising campaign through Google AdWords.
- Why Google AdWords?
- Setting up a Google AdWords account
- Creating a Google AdWords advertising campaign
- Monitoring and calibrating your Google AdWords advertising campaign
- Alternatives to Google AdWords.
2:00 to 5:00 pm Generating online income through Google AdSense
This hands-on workshop will teach participants how to generate online income through Google AdSense in one's website or blog.
- Why Google AdSense?
- Setting up a Google AdSense account
- Adding Google AdSense in your blog and website
- Improving Google AdSense revenue performance
July 30 - 9:00 am to 12:00 Accepting Payments Online
This hands-on workshop gives participants an overview on various payment options that can be explored online. Demo of local payment systems and Paypal for credit card payment acceptance shall also be done.
- Ways to accept payments online
- Demo of online payment system (email billing, web-based payment, Paypal, mobile payments)
- Evaluating online payment providers (comparative analysis)
- Fraud management
2:00 to 5:00 Setting Up and Analyzing Website Traffic Statistics Report
This hands-on workshop will guide participants in evaluating website traffic analytics in the market and how to interpret the reports generated.
- Introduction to Website Traffic Statistics
- Using Website Traffic Statistics as an improvement guide
- Exploring various Website Traffic Statistics package
- Setting up Website Traffic Statistics
- Analyzing Website Traffic Statistics report
July 31 - 9:00 am to 12:00 noon - Improving Web Navigation
This hands-on workshop will brief participants on the importance of web navigation in terms of analyzing a website visitor's journey to the site.
- Web navigation problems
- Mechanisms and type of web navigation
- Improving web navigation design
2:00 - 5:00 Improving Web Site Performance
This hands-on workshop will brief participants on factors that results to a website being slow.
- Factors that cause slow-loading Web Sites
- 14 rules for fast website performance
- Hands-on exercises
August 10 - 9:00 to 12:00 Blogging 101
This hands-on workshop will help the participant go through the process of creating a blog, configure it for personalization, discuss blog ethics, developing content, and letting the world know that your blog exist. It will also tackle how blogging can be used to promote a company's products and services. It will also look into the various ways that blogs can be monetized and make it self-sustaining.
- Introduction to Blogging
- Finding and monitoring blogs and topics of interest
- Setting up your blog
- Configuring your blog
- Planning your blog content
- Promoting your blog
- Trends in blogging
2:00 - 5:00 Blog Marketing & Advertising
This hands-on workshop will look into various ways that blogs can be tap as a medium to reach out to target market segments as a new advertising and marketing alternative.
- Corporate Blogging Introduction and Uses
- Creating a Corporate Blog
- Corporate Blogging Guidelines
- Blog Marketing
- Tapping Blogs to Create Buzz (events, give-aways, promo)
- Tapping Bloggers for Insight and Feedback (alerts)
- Identifying target blogs
- Blog Advertising
- Direct advertising
- 3rd party banner or text ads
- Paid reviews
- Paid features
- Identifying target blogs
- Measuring effectiveness of blog marketing
August 11 - 9:00 to 12:00 - E-Commerce Law Briefing
This workshop is ideal for companies who would like to have an understanding of the E-Commerce Law. It will also tackle the creation of company policies in relation to electronic trading, employees' use of Internet resources, application design, and how to handle electronic evidence.
- Salient features
- Creation of Trading Partner Agreement
- Electronic Contracts Formation
- Creation of Company Internet Use Policy
- Application Design for Electronic Evidence Admissibility
- Electronic Evidence Handling
2:00 to 5:00 E-Commerce Project Planning / Creating an eStore
This hands-on workshop will help the participant plan and put up an eStore whether as an independent site, part of a portal, or hosted in a social network.They will also be introduced to the largest affiliate program online (Amazon.com) and set-up an actual eStore.
- Identifying needs
- Setting goals
- Features list (prioritization)
- User identification and needs
- Competition identification
- Content plan
- Product pricing
- Delivery options
- Technical infrastructure plan
- E-Commerce changing trends to take note of
- Example: eStore Creation using Amazon.com aStore
August 12 - 9:00 to 12:00 - Social Network Marketing & Advertising
This hands-on workshop will tackle how to use the top social networking sites as a tool to promote your products, services, and website.
- Introduction to Social Networking
- Top social networking sites in the Philippines
- Using social networks to promote yourself
- Using social networks to promote your company
- Disseminating updates
- Advertising in social networks
- Audience targeting
- Ad campaign text
- Monitoring results
2:00 to 5:00 - Mobile Marketing
This workshop will tackle various ways that the mobile phone can be used as a customer service and marketing tool.
- Text messaging as a marketing tool
- disseminating updates
- answer customer inquiries
- marketing promotions
- Planning a mobile marketing campaign
- working with telco
- Tools for mobile marketing (hands-on)