News and developments in the community.

Friday, July 10, 2009

July 16: State of E-Commerce in the Philippines Free Webinar

Our newest corporate member - ProFora Professional Linkage Webinars - invited me to do a trial webinar this July 16, 2009 Wednesday from 11 am to 12 noon to talk about the State of E-Commerce in the Philippines via a one-hour webinar. Haven't done that talk for quite sometime and am apparently nervous about it since I haven't done webinars before.

However, to support our newest club members, I am putting such hesitation aside and want to see if webinars can suit me and my target audience.

So if you have time, I hope you can join this one-hour webinar on July 16 Thursday from 11 am to 12 noon where I will talk about the State of E-Commerce in the Philippines.

blog comments powered by Disqus