News and developments in the community.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

August 18: State of E-Commerce in the Philippines Free Webinar


In support of our corporate member - ProFora Professional Linkage Webinars, I pushed through with our first State of E-Commerce in the Philippines webinar last July 16. Overcome my fear and hesitation about webinars and realized that this is a useful medium for fostering discussion on the said subject. For the 1st webinar, I also quoted some slides of Wendy Ang of Optimind Web Design and SEO where I relate as to how the changes in the e-commerce scene is influencing the way we build content and design our websites.

As not all can be discussed in an hour session, I've decided to make this a monthly series and invite guests as well in the future to contribute in the actual discussion.

Our next State of E-Commerce in the Philippines webinar will be on August 18 Tuesday from 11 am to 12 noon and we will be focusing on the Philippines Top 10 blogs based on Ratified.org data for the first half of 2009.

I hope you can join.

blog comments powered by Disqus