All DigitalFilipino.com Club members are invited to attend the forthcoming Search Engine Marketing, Social Network, Blog Marketing & Advertising Hands-on Workshop series this June 8 to 9 at Netopia Internet Cafe, Lower Ground Floor, SM Cebu from 10 am to 6 pm. On June 10, the training will be in one of the offices in Cebu and disclosed directly to club members.
DigitalFilipino.com Club members can send participants for free on this training noting the following conditions:
- Corporate members - 3 days (1 participant per day)
- SME members - 2 days (1 participant per day)
- Individual members can attend a one-day session. Not transferable.
The training program shall be as follows:
June 8 - Drive Search Engine Traffic to Your Site Search Engine Marketing, Optimization, & Copywriting Workshop
(16 slots available)
This hands-on workshop will discuss tips and techniques to get your site to the top of search engine rankings (e.g. Google, Yahoo, and MSN) and stay there. It will also teach participants how to write web content that is useful and attractive for its target audience to attain search engine rankings.
On-page Optimization 1o1
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing / Search Engine Optimization
- Identify niche positioning for products and services that you'll sell, target customers, buying frequency and motivation.
- Keywords discovery, attractiveness analysis, and implementation.
- How search engines process information as it crawls websites.
- Improving your website structure and navigation.
- Improving your website page titles, description, menus, body text, other assets, and good content (on-page optimization)
- How the Internet user reads online
- Web writing techniques to persuade customers and readers to trust, get in touch, buy, subscribe or read more
- SEO writing skills to:
- Inform search engines what your site is about.
- Push your article and website to a high position on search results.
- Encourage target readers to click on the links.
- Connects with your readers once they reach your website.
- Writing effective newsletters, blogs, Web 2.0 content, among others
- Encourage readers to subscribe to your website content updates.
- Getting your website linked through directory submissions, article writing, online press releases, and social media/networking tools. (off-page optimization)
- Introduction to paid advertising programs.
- Tracking and fine tuning your website.
(16 slots available)
This hands-on workshop will tackle how to use the top social networking sites as a tool to promote your products, services, and website.
- Introduction to Social Networking
- Top social networking sites in the Philippines
- Using social networks to promote yourself
- Improving your profile
- The power of tags
- Using social networks to promote your company
- Creating groups
- Creating fan pages
- Uploading photos
- Uploading videos
- Disseminating updates
- Advertising in social networks
- Audience targeting
- Ad campaign text
- Monitoring results
- Creating a Social Networking Strategy
(16 slots available)
This hands-on workshop will look into various ways that blogs can be tap as a medium to reach out to target market segments as a new advertising and marketing alternative.
- Blog Marketing
- Tapping Blogs to Create Buzz (events, give-aways, promo)
Tapping Bloggers for Insight and Feedback (alerts)
- Identifying target blog
- Internet & Blog Advertising
- Direct advertising
- 3rd party banner or text ads (Google AdWords & other sites)
- Paid review
- Paid features
- Identifying target blogs and websites
- Blog Advertising Campaign Plan and Actual Hands-on
- Product, Service, or Website to Promote
- Keywords or keyphrases identification
- Registration in a blog advertising marketplace for blog post & site-wide linking
- Blog selection
- Campaign placement: blog post and site-wide links
- Monitoring of output
- Joining the Internet & Blog Advertising Specialist Program
Interested non-members are requested to sign up as an Individual, SME, or Corporate member prior to the workshop and confirm attendance for slot reservation.