The learning session in the DigitalFilipino Start Up 100 Project - Digital Entrepreneur Program continues with our second free webinar happening on December 21, 2011 from 8 pm to 9:30 pm.
Agenda as follows:
- Lessons learned as a software test engineer.
- Lessons learned as a PHP developer.
- Lessons learned as freelance web developer.
- Lessons learned in current business - Sulit.com.ph.
- Lessons learned in getting investors.
- What characterizes an entrepreneur?
- Advice to college students and yuppies wanting to become technopreneurs.
- How can I prepare to become an entrepreneur / technopreneur?
- What to watch out for in running a start up?
- Suggested resources
Kindly expect Heidi Kleiber to send you an e-mail to confirm your registration to this free webinar.