We are now gearing up for the 3rd DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2012. This will be an intensive 1-day educational event on e-commerce strategies scheduled to take place on February 24, 2012 at The Peninsula Manila, corner of Ayala Avenue and Makati Avenue, Makati City from 9 am to 5 pm.
Register today to confirm your seat(s)!
If you have a great e-commerce experience or 2012 insight that you believe can be imparted as competitive knowledge in this conference, I will very much appreciate if you can contact me with your suggested topic that includes the following:
- Topic title
- Case study (studies) / lessons learned to be imparted
Attendees to this event can expect a highly-interactive session with e-commerce players and industry practitioners. Topics being considered in the agenda includes (subject to change):
- State of E-Commerce in the Philippines
- Extending your presence to the mobile device (Android, iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone)
- Taking advantage of the 2nd Internet (new e-commerce opportunities with IPV6)
- Where are the Customers? (how come we have low sales despite creating a useful website and social media presence?)
- Using Local Payment Platforms (moving merchants away from international players)
- Getting your Start-Up Running and Attractive to Investors
- E-Commerce Business, Search, and Social Models for 2012
- Corporate members (3 representatives)
- SME members (2 representative)
- Individual members (can attend but slot is not transferable)
- Additional club member and sponsor delegates are entitled to 15% discount.