All DigitalFilipino.com Club members are invited to attend this hands-on consultation series this October 20, 2011 at Le Bistro Vert, Valero St., Makati City from 9 am to 5 pm.
DigitalFilipino.com Club members can send participants for free on this training noting the following conditions:
- Corporate members - (3 participants)
- SME members - (2 participants)
- Individual members can attend. Not transferable.
To reserve your slot, please contact Janette Toral.
The training hands-on and consultation shall cover the following:
Creating an eStore (Stand-Alone, Portal, Social Network based)
This will help the participant plan and put up an eStore whether as an independent site, part of a portal, or hosted in a social network.
- Identify niche positioning for products and services that you'll sell, target customers, buying frequency and motivation.
- Competition analysis
- Features list (prioritization)
- Product pricing
- Delivery options - setting up an online courier account
- Content plan
- eStore Creation using popular sites and blogs. (Cashsense, Multiply, Heartland Malls, Shopinas)
- Promoting your shopping site.
- Introduction to online payments
- Evaluating online and mobile payment providers (comparative analysis)
- Setting up of online payment for your site using local payment gateway providers (YesPayments, Kaban, Cashsense, Paynamics), Paypal, and mobile phone.
- Using Paypal to accept payments online
- Account creation
- Creating Buy Now / Subscribe Now payment buttons
- Creating an Invoice Billing
- Creating Recurring Payments/Subscription option
- Adding Paypal code to your website or blog
- Fraud detection
Interested non-members are requested to sign up as an Individual, SME, or Corporate member prior to the workshop and confirm attendance for slot reservation.