(Photos from earlier 2 workshop batches held at Ateneo de Manila University, Rockwell Center, Makati City)
The DigitalFilipino.com Club, in collaboration with Search Profile Index, will be having its 4th workshop on "Search Engine and Social Media Strategy Workshop" this October 4 to 6, 2011 from 9 am to 4:30 pm at Ateneo Graduate School of Business #20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City. Target participants are entrepreneurs, marketing, and sales professionals who would like to explore further use of the Internet to promote their business online.
Search Profile Index was created to help companies assess their current or planned website versus their competition including online marketing and sales strategies. In addition, listen and monitor online conversations. Reports are produced on a monthly basis, giving insights and suggestions to its subscribers.
DigitalFilipino Club Members are entitled to the following free slots:
- Corporate member - 2 slots and can attend for 3 days
- SME member - 1 slot and can attend for 3 days
- Individual member - 1 day session (not transferrable). Discounted rate of P5,000 for the remaining 2 days.
- Non-members can attend this workshop for P10,000. (pay through Paypal)
- Discuss tips and techniques to get your site to the top of search engine rankings (e.g. Google, Yahoo and Bing) and stay there.
- Help you create a social media strategy and work plan.
- Use tools (e.g. Search Profile Index) to monitor your website, search engine, and social media campaign performance.
Participants are requested to bring their own laptop. The venue has wi-fi Internet access. However, bringing of back-up Internet access gadget is encouraged. Note also that food is not included in this workshop.
Discussion and Demonstration
Introduction of search engine marketing and optimization. Topics include:
- Identify niche positioning for products and services that you will sell, target customers, buying frequency and motivation
- Keywords discovery, attractiveness analysis and navigation
- Competition analysis
- Improving your website page titles, description, menus, body text, other assets and good content (on-page optimization)
Discussion and Demonstration
Techniques to improve ranking on search engine results and engage your readers. Topics include:
- Web copywriting
- Developing content designed for the buying cycle.
- Creating your social media presence online
- Social media plan development
- Building an online footprint
- Social bookmarking and tagging
- Directory submission
- Links through blog posts
- Social Networks
- Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Plan Presentation
- Tracking results and calibrate
- Using Search Profile Index to track performance.
- Working with service providers
- complete the 3-days session
- submit and present completed assignment work and any revision asked for through webinar on October 13, 2011.