Search Profile Index is created to help companies assess their current or planned website versus their competition including online marketing and sales strategies. In addition, listen and monitor online conversations. Reports are produced on a monthly basis, giving insights and suggestions to its subscribers.
DigitalFilipino Club Members are entitled to the following free slots:
- Corporate member - 1 slot and can attend for 3 days
- SME member - 1 slot and can attend for 2 days
- Individual member - discounted rate of P10,000 for 3 days
- Non-members can attend this workshop for P15,000.
Day 1: DEFINING YOUR TARGET AND HOW TO AIM AT IT1. Understand your goals, products, audience, and potential leads.
- Identify niche positioning for products and services that you'll sell
- Profile of target customers, buying frequency, and motivation.
- Business potential (one time , short – term, long – term, seasonal, cross-sell, up-sell)
- SWOT, Porter’s, Blue Ocean
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing / Search Engine Optimization
- Keywords discovery, attractiveness analysis, and implementation.
- Profiling and learning from leading websites.
- Improving your website structure, navigation, and performance.
- Web writing techniques to persuade customers and readers to trust, get in touch, buy, subscribe or read more.
- Improving your website page titles, description, menus, body text, other assets, and good content (on-page optimization).
- Positioning an effective message.
Day 2: GETTING THE WORD OUTGuest talk:
- Managing Your Online Reputation (Advocacy, Public Affairs, and PR Online) by Amor Maclang, Co-Founder, GeiserMaclang Marketing Communications.
- Loyalty Marketing as a Sales Tactic by Yayu Javier, CEO, Avanza.
- Search Engine Advertising Tips by Aileen Apolo, Google.
- FACEBOOK: Tapping into social networks to generate buzz.
- EMAIL: Developing a person-to-person e-mail campaign.
- SEARCH ENGINE: Improving search engine visibility.
- PAID ADS: Effective utilization of paid advertising programs.
- BLOGS: Jumpstart conversation with consumers.
- Utilizing social media for brand awareness and traffic generation.
- Support an advocacy, movement, greater purpose.
- Listen and respond to customer feedback.
- Build trust and inspire community ownership.
Day 3: BASIS FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: PERMANENT BETA
9. Workshop presentation
To reserve your slot, please contact Janette Toral.