Many thanks again to all club members and sponsors who agreed to become speakers in the upcoming DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit.
The whole event is a big challenge for me as I have been thinking what the club will be like in the next 5 years. The idea that struck me lately is to pursue a vision of becoming like a "TED" sort of community where the best and sharpest of minds converge to share knowledge to one another.
This Summit is our first baby step towards that direction.
Here are the speaker guidelines that I requested our resource persons to take note of in preparing their presentation.
- Topic and talk are encouraged to be sharing new ideas that you haven't mostly discussed before but reflective of your experience and foresight on how e-commerce shall evolve.
- Share why you are passionate about this field. What excites you about it?
- Share a story to put the human factor in your presentation. (as technology talk at times tend to be geeky)
- Share your failures as well as your success.
- For the benefit of pursuing the topic and theme, feel free to express a different point of view based on what fellow speakers have shared.
- Have fun in doing the presentation.
- Please stick to the time limit given to a topic.