Doing E-Commerce for Real!
We are now gearing up for the 1st annual DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2009. This will be an intensive 2-day educational seminar on e-commerce strategies scheduled to take place on November 12 & 13, 2009 at the Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City.
If you had a great e-commerce experience in 2009 that you believe can be imparted as a competitive lessons learned in this conference, I will very much appreciate if you can contact me with your suggested topic that includes the following:
- Topic title
- Case study (studies) / lessons learned to be imparted
If your topic gets chosen, I will contact you right away. In addition, sponsorship opportunities are available and I can send you more details if you are interested.
Attendees to this event can expect a highly-interactive session with e-commerce players and industry practitioners. Topics in the agenda includes (subject to change):
November 12 (Day 1):
- Internet and mobile commerce market growth.
- Payment programs and platforms catering from mainstream to unbanked market segments.
- Executing e-commerce marketing campaigns and selling through:
- community websites
- e-mail autoresponder / newsletter
- social networks
- search engines
- Making self-service advertising platforms work for you.
- Usability experience: what makes an online visitor purchase?
- Improving e-commerce website performance
- Tracking website analytics and e-commerce sales
November 13 (Day 2):
- Internet and mobile banking growth.
- E-Commerce policies to promote e-commerce growth and those that protect both merchant and consumer.
- E-Government transactions growth.
- Making e-commerce secure against fraud.
- E-Commerce as a viable retail market outlet for SMEs
- New technologies to make e-commerce easier
- PLUS! The summit will be the venue for recognition of the top Philippine E-Commerce sites as DigitalFilipino.com will opens its nomination for the 3rd DigitalFilipino Web Awards this August.
Free conference pass to DigitalFilipino Club members:
- Individual members (1 day, participate themselves, no proxy)
- SME members (1 representative per day)
- Corporate members (2 representatives per day)
Additional club member and sponsor delegates are entitled to 15% discount. Register today to confirm your seats!