The DigitalFilipino.com Club will be having its 30th networking event this November 28, Thursday, 6:00 to 9:00 pm. The venue shall be at Ponciana's Kitchen, 67 Timog Ave. corner Sct. Torillo, South Triangle Quezon City.
This gathering will not be possible without the support of our sponsor IPVG - a publicly listed entity in the Philippine Stock Exchange and engaged in the information technology and communications space. IPVG owns three operating subsidiaries engaged in information technology and telecommunications, on-line gaming, and business process outsourcing.
This event is exclusive for DigitalFilipino.com Club members only and are requested to confirm attendance for food count purposes. Those who submitted entries to the Filipina Writing Project were also invited.
Interested non-members are requested to sign up as a member prior to November 28.
Agenda shall be as follows:
5:30 - 6:00 Registration
6:00 - 6:30 Introduction and updates by each club member and blogger guests
6:30 - 6:45 Club Updates
7:00 - 7:30 Announcement: Winners of The Filipina Writing Project
(Prizes sponsored by Barangay.ph, Kababayan.ph, MyUSMailbox.com, RegaloService.com, Acclaim Butterflies, and Chikka.com )
7:30 - 8:00 Online Gaming (Enrique Y. Gonzalez, IPVG)
8:00 Exchange Gift / Raffle / Networking
To celebrate the Christmas season, all attendees are encouraged to bring a Christmas exchange gift worth P250.
We are also getting some raffle prizes as well. Should you like to donate prizes for the raffle, please e-mail me at digitalfilipino (at) gmail (dot) com. We will list the raffle items and donors here.
- One (1) medium-sized Photo Collage 20" x 30" (Thanks Gallery 7 Digital Studio!)
- Three (3) Text Link Ad Space in Ratified for one month (Thanks Andrew Dela Serna!)
- One (1) Philippine delicacies gift basket (Thanks PinoyDelikasi!)
- Five (5) Google gift bags and Google AdWords Voucher (Thanks Aileen Apolo!)
- One (1) Customized Banner or Button (Thanks Juan Karlo Licudine!)
- Two (2) Strategic Problogging Audio E-Book (Thanks Manuel Viloria!)
- Five (5) Buy and Sell ad voucher (Thanks Alfox Computer Center!)
- Ten (10) Gift Bags (Thanks MyLittleBaker!)
Interested non-members are requested to sign up as a member prior to November 28 and confirm attendance for food count purposes.
There are three types of membership: Individual, SME, Corporate.
I hope you can all join. Thank you.