Those who are into Internet marketing may find this workshop useful.
DigitalFilipino.com Club SME members can send 1 representative while Corporate members can send 2 representatives. Individual club members can attend a one-day session. Please register to confirm and for food count purposes.
Non-club members (those who have not paid annual membership fee) can send a participant for six thousand pesos (P6000) for 2 days, exclusive of VAT. Slot is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Participants should fill-up the registration form and await slot confirmation.
- Introduction to Social Networking
- Social Networking as a Marketing & Advertising Tool
- Types of Social Networking Campaign
- Social Networking as a component of Search Engine Marketing
- Planning a Social Networking Campaign
- Social Networking Campaign Competitive Evaluation
- Mechanics of the campaign
- Creative angle
- Campaign promotion script
- return on investment
- achievement of goals
- Workshop & Presentation
- DigitalFilipino Social Networking Awards
All training materials shall be posted at the club member site and also at our social network for online interactive learning purposes. Club members who can't make it, will still be able participate, learn, and help out in the judging online.
(Update - April 26, 2009) As this is an educational project, club members were encouraged to nominate and participate in the judging. Those whose campaign got nominated did not participate in judging the concern category. Many thanks to the following club members who helped out:
- Jan Pabellon (judged several categories and specifically coordinated the Search Engine Marketing category)
- Agness Talavera
- Oliver Robillo
- Michelle Pestano
- Arlyn Onte
- Dine Racoma
- Jona Oboza
- Anton Diaz
- Aileen Apolo
- Gary Viray
- Buddy Gancenia