News and developments in the community.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Get a free delegate pass: Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2008

Fiera de Manila Inc. and the DigitalFilipino.com Club just collaborated to organize the Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2008. This will be held at Hotel Intercontinental, Ayala Avenue, Makati City on May 20 and 21, 2008.

We are giving away two (2) delegates pass to this event.

I'll be inviting more companies to contribute and increase the number of delegate passes to be given out in the weeks to come. Parties interested can e-mail me at digitalfilipino (at) gmail (dot) com. Those who'll be giving passes, shall be properly recognized here and be cited in one of our weekly updates.

Should you like to participate and hope to get one of the passes, this is what you have to do:

  1. Make a blog entry about the Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2008 and cite why you like to attend this two-day event.

  2. Your blog post must have a link to Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2008 at http://socialnetworkphilippines.blogspot.com.

  3. Post a comment to this blog entry and give me the url link where your entry can be found.
Deadline for submission of entries is on May 8, 2008. The following are the entries we've received to date. This is updated weekly:
On May 9, Fiera de Manila and passes donors shall review the submissions and picked their most-liked post.

The winner of the two passes shall be posted here on May 10. I hope you can join and see you at the Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2008!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my post about the event: LINK

Good luck! I'll saving money for my plane tickets. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette,

Here's my entry:

Viloria.net

Flow Galindez said...

Sharing my insights on Social Networking and eBusiness on my
Angsawariko Blog

thegrapebunch said...

habol ako syempre :D http://thegrapebunch.com/?p=431

joan_pinon said...

Hi Janette!

here is my entry

Regards!

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Here's my entry -
http://aileenapoloatwork.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-social-networking-scrap.html

Anonymous said...

And here's mine! Cheers!

[POST]

Anonymous said...

Ayos to ah.. I want to join din poh.. :) Wait I'm making my entry now.. :)

Janette Toral said...

That is for the 2008 edition.
This is the one for 2009
http://www.bloggingfromhome.com/2009/01/get-free-delegate-pass-social.html